A timeless Swedish hatchet made for precision and mobility, the Almike quickly clears a campsite, processes kindling, and drives tent pegs, so you can spend more time enjoying the outdoors. An all-purpose tool for the garden, camp or wilderness survival, the Almike’s classic Turpentine pattern has a finger notch near the neck for precision carving. Weighing just 1.75-lb. the Almike is a premium hatchet that fits in a pack or can be worn on a belt. The cutting edge is approximately 2.875-inches in length. Note: all Hults Bruk axes are hand forged, so there may be slight variations from axe to axe.
- The axe head is hand forged at the historic Hults Bruk, a forge that has been in operation since 1697.
- Each axe is made from high-quality Swedish axe steel, expertly tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening.
- Blackened, hand-finished, razor-sharp with a polished edge.
- Curved American hickory handle, sanded, protected with linseed oil and engraved with the HB logo.
- Each axe comes with a premium leather sheath with a loop or holster for hanging the axe on your belt, shipped with a storage box and detailed user’s manual.