A fantastic camping or hunting hatchet that is designed to provide significant power and leverage in a small package. Ideal for light forest work, processing kindling and firewood, or felling and bucking small trees.
Compact and light enough to go camping or carry long distances, the Aneby can be used comfortably with one hand or both hands. It features Hults Bruk’s Turpentine pattern with a finger notch for detailed carving and has a rounded poll for skinning. The cutting edge is approximately 3.5-inches in length. Note: all Hults Bruk axes are hand forged, so there may be slight variations from axe to axe.
- The axe head is hand forged at the historic Hults Bruk, a forge that has been in operation since 1697.
- Each axe is made from high-quality Swedish axe steel, expertly tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening.
- Blackened, hand-finished, razor-sharp with a polished edge.
- Curved American hickory handle, sanded, protected with linseed oil and engraved with the HB logo.
- Each axe comes with a premium leather sheath, shipped with a storage box and detailed user’s manual.